Risky venture lovers love to experience the things which are new as well as unique, this is why most of the time on their every single trip they look for somewhat more challenging and entertaining. If you are a person love the adventure too then from now onwards you can give way to your dreams. In Manali there is a dream like a condition that is going to come to true for anybody, they now also have the igloos where the visitors can stay on the rental base. Manali is one of the best places to visit especially in the snow season.
A lot of places are there in Manali that you can visit are Hidimba Devi Temple, Solang Valley, Rohtang Pass, Bhrigu Lake, Pandoh Dam, Great Himalayan National Park, Museum of Himachal Culture and Folk Art, Ghatotkach Tree Temple, Siyali Mahadev Temple. The most amazing part all in all is the Manali igloo houses. In the time of night, the place looks like a heaven covered all with the snow. The February month is the best if you want to stay in an igloo.
Manali- first Igloo Place
There are many of the igloo packages which you can book online too by sitting at your home. You can also try to build your own igloo while you’re in Manali. Manali is going to dimension country’s first Igloo that is really a hostel where two people can stay out together on a rent base and they also can experience the Indian life. Manali is now placed to the country’s only Igloo and this can be your one of the best chance at making up your touring imagination into a real life occurrence.
At a time, an igloo can very well accommodate the place for two people. As a traveler, you will be able to relish snow sled, skiing among the other winter sports. Simply come to experience the unique stay in an igloo on the high incline of Manali.
1) You could be able to learn skiing as well as snowboarding or go for a trek when you want in the snow. Rent igloo packages comprises of a one-night shift at the Hotel Keylinga Inn in Manali, also two nights stay in the igloo, all the meals, all ski tools like skis, poles, ski boots, ski clothing with the snow gloves as well as goggles, medical kit, and transportation system from Manali hotel to the igloo camping site and again came back. The complete cost of this package is ₹18,000.
2) Also there are one single night stay packages which deal up with a one-night stay on the basis of twin-sharing in the igloo, also the warm feather sleeping bags with an extra fleece are provided to the visitors, thick foam mattress, hot water bottles are also given, lunch, dinner, breakfast as well as hot beverages, and barbecue and bonfire in the evening which completely worth your igloo stay. The cost of a one-night stay in an igloo is ₹5000.
There are many other packages too which are available for the rent and stay in an igloo in Manali. The igloo in Manali is acquired on the basis of twin sharing at the tariff of Rs 5600 per head for about 24 hours of stay. The given tariff also includes the equipment for famous snow activities such as skiing, snow sledding, tube sliding and the igloo building. Other than these many of the hotel igloo stay will do offer you sleeping bags, bed clothing and mattresses for improved insulation when you are inside the igloo.
People who do not have any wish to do the snow activity while staying in the igloo hotel in Manali they can pay Rs 1000 less than the package cost for about 24 hours of stay. Maximal of two nights can be spent out at Igloo stay in Manali, Himachal Pradesh for about Rs 6800 per head. In some situation, if you cannot be able to get the bookings for the igloo houses in Manali then you can also enjoy the snow related activities at just Rs 2700 per head.
So I Hope you have enjoyed the post, Hit the Like Button Do share and Subscribe the Post..!!
Keep Travelling Keep Reading..!! Do Share Your Comments Below..!!
Latest posts by firstname.lastname@example.org (see all)
- 5 Must Visit Places To Visit In Winters In India - December 15, 2017
- 5 Amazing Places to Visit in Gurugram (Gurgaon) - September 16, 2017
- 8 Amazing Places in Asia You Must Visit Before You Die - August 3, 2017