I’m sure other people in China had a wonderful time. Ashley didn’t hate China because I did so, maybe I didn’t relate well to China’s different “culture.” China is a very beautiful country and it is a very good place where you can travel and explore.
But there are some reasons why not travel to China, in this post, we will try to tell you about the reasons.
7 Reasons Why Not To Travel China
1. Dirty Cities / Smog
China’s environment is incredibly dirty. There is a liter everywhere and for years little has been washed. The people have no feeling of pride and will just throw waste on the earth blatantly and live in filth. Besides, in China, you battle heavy smog.
2. The Internet
The internet is not the internet in China. The government determines what you’re going to see. It’s not a lot, let me suggest. Google maps in China do not work, since China blocks all Google-related Services. That means that you fly blindly from A to B. Even google maps, we were lost in Beijing.
3. Government Control
The Chinese government pushes its residents back and makes it even harder than it should be to travel. When they are far from it, China needs to portray the global power picture in the world. The slick landscape behind the city and the news are a failing power structure that leaves people in the dark and inhibits change.
Generally speaking, food in China was very poor. You might probably have great food if you spent more on a better meal, but the typical meal wasn’t at all good here. They place bones in everything, so you waste half your meal grabbing all the bones. Fun!
5. Add Up Expenses Easily
You have to pay for any visit, attraction, or walk that you like when you leave the hostel, as mentioned before. This makes it more difficult to go to China than we figured. Please also be mindful that it is the fourth country in the world to bear in mind, so travel prices can rapidly escalate.
6. COVID-19 Born Nation
The first case of coronavirus was detected in Wuhan City in December of 2019, and China declared the official media with its key source concern skirmished recorded the timetable for pandemic diagnosis and control in the world in foreign criticism of Beijing’s cover-up.
Scams will occur anywhere, this is also something going on all over the planet. However, when we came to this country and we’re sure that everyone scorned us and became violently violent, we were warned of non-stop scams.
Positive Things about China
Here are some of the positive things about China:
- One of the world’s oldest civilizations is Chinese culture. Although the Chinese have taken on several western aspects, Chinese culture remains highly visible.
- The Chinese transport system is very simple. Many metro stations in big cities can connect you to virtually any other major city.
- Part of the landscape The Tiger leaping Gorge in Lijiang (two-day walking), Erhai Lake in Dali, and the Karst mountains in the Yangshuo area are top recommendations in the north of China.
- China is an amazing and beautiful Country, there are many places you can explore and experience.
- You can know more about its culture, tradition, and food.
- Great Wall of China the largest wall in the world you must visit at least once in life.
We don’t hate and dislike china but some things we want to share with you and also you can share your opinion about the country comments below and stay with Voguetraveller.